Extreme Duty Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Sample
By adding this to your cart, you are requesting a 1.5" x 3" - Extreme Duty Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Sample.
- If you are ready to purchase Extreme Duty Pontoon Vinyl Flooring, please click here.
- All samples will be shipped via USPS First Class Mail.
About our Pontoon Vinyl Flooring
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specifications
- Great alternative for replacing marine carpet on your pontoon boat.
- 50mil marine grade vinyl flooring is 102" wide.
- Slip resistant surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% UV stabilized marine vinyl boat flooring will not fade.
- Woven polypropylene backing can be glued down to your wooden deck.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What do you glue it down with
You glue the pontoon vinyl flooring down with our V-508 glue that can be found on our website.
How do you clean this flooring?
We recommend some hot water with dawn soap and a firm brissle brush to properly clean this flooring.
Our pontoon is 20 ft.how much would we need
We would recommend the 20' vinyl flooring selection. Deck Trim can be used to cover the edges if a little is showing after.
What. Is the coast
Our extreme duty pontoon vinyl flooring starts at $319.84 for a 16' section at 8.5' wide. The largest size we offer is 28'