Left Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 17"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 27"
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How long is the entire assembly?
Less than 5 minutes. The assembly time on this pontoon boat seat is actually the quickest of all the pontoon furniture we sell, all you do is attach the seat cushion to the hinge that is pre-installed on the plastic base. Unboxing the cushion and the base is the longest part.
How is it secured to the boat?
In the base there will be a packet with 4 stainless screws, simply run them down through the base in each corner and into the decking on your pontoon. If you would like more support you can also use sheet metal screws and run them through the outer railing and into the side of the lean back seat base. Another option is to bolt the lean back base into the base of whatever pontoon seat is next to it. For example, if you have a 38" bench seat you can bolt the bases together. We only provide the screws though.
i only have 22 inches depth what i need is an l shape configuration 48" x 48" but only 20-22" deep. Can this be done. If not do you have any recommendations where to look?
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to custom make the pontoon furniture to that size. Most pontoon furniture companies will have pre-made sizes because of the plastic bases, they are all rotomold plastic and require tooling to produce them. The only way you could have something made like that would be to have it custom made from marine plywood. I'd check with a local upholstery shop, most do good work and could custom made you the seating you need. I'm sorry we could not be more helpful.
How much do they way
This pontoon lean back weighs anout 34 lbs.
I'm wanting to get ahold someone to speak with so I know I ordered the correct seats.
Please feel free to call us at 1-877-295-9522 from 8 AM EST - 5 PM Est or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you with any of your pontoon related questions!
are the lean backs the same corner radius as the corner seats. i want to us a lean back up front on my pontoon boat. i have 80 in from front rail to gate on both sides
Yes. The Lean Back Pontoon Seat has the same radius at the Pontoon Corner seat. They will fit most standard railing corners.