Left Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 17" overall width of pontoon lean back lounge.
- 33" overall height from deck to top of lay back cushion.
- 27" overall depth of lean back lounge seat.
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back.
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base.
- Bench Seat shown in picture not included
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I buy extra material, to match the seats I buy from you?
Yes of course. We sell marine vinyl by the yard in the exact colors that match our pontoon boat seats are made with. I have included a link to the marine vinyl below.