Left Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 7" overall width of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 28" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 23" height at lowest point of pontoon boat seat arm rest.
- 27" overall depth of pontoon seat arm from front to back.
- (2) cup holders in each arm rest with access flap in front.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon seating with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I got no instructions with my arm rest, how does it mount
If you open up the flap on the front of the arm rest you'll see supporting pieces inside of the seat arm. These are the strongest parts of the frame. To secure it to the seat base simply screw through the pontoon seat base next to the arm rest into the stronger sections of the arm rest frame. You can also use a sheet metal screw and run it through your pontoon railing in the back of the arm rest where the tallest point touches your fencing... many customers are scared to do this but if you look at all the new pontoon boats the back rests of all the pontoon furniture are secured to the railling with sheet metal screws. This secures them in place and adds strength to your railing, it will not void any warranties.