Left Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 7" overall width of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 28" overall height from deck to top of pontoon seat arm rest.
- 23" height at lowest point of pontoon boat seat arm rest.
- 27" overall depth of pontoon seat arm from front to back.
- (2) cup holders in each arm rest with access flap in front.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do you attach/install the arm to the seat or boat??
If you open up the flap on the front of the arm rest you'll see supporting pieces inside of the seat arm. These are the strongest parts of the frame. To secure it to the seat base simply screw through the pontoon seat base next to the arm rest into the stronger sections of the arm rest frame. You can also use a sheet metal screw and run it through your pontoon railing in the back of the arm rest where the tallest point touches your fencing... many customers are scared to do this but if you look at all the new pontoon boats the back rests of all the pontoon furniture are secured to the railling with sheet metal screws. This secures them in place and adds strength to your railing, it will not void any warranties.
If I purchase 5 or 6 pieces of pontoon furniture at the sale price can I have them shipped after Feb. 1st 2018? I also want to purchase your carpet but need to have it installed before receiving furniture.
Yes, We would be happy to hold your order for pontoon seats. We usaully ship items out very quickly so I would make sure to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org once you have placed your order with your order number and requested ship date. This will help us to hold your order before we ship it. We can send your carpet at an early date as well. Just let us know the dates and we will make sure to get everything to you. Thank you for the business.
what are the cutouts for in the side of the armrest, 2 square holes only covered in fabric
Those are used so that you can access the inside of the Pontoon Boat Arm Rest. Which is how you can mount the Arm Rest to the seat next to the arm rest or to deck.
My boat has a speaker mounted in the front ware you have the flap, can one be purchased with or for that option ?
Unfortunately, we do not make custom seats or Pontoon Arm Rests. Since these are made out of plastic and can be modified, but this may void all warranties going forward.