Low Back Helm Chair
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
- Requires a 5 x 12 mounting pattern pedestal.
- Found on our Adjustable Sliding Pedestal.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much does it weight
This seat weighs 31lbs.
Does this seat swivel?
The seat itself does not swivel unless you purchase our adjustable sliding pedestal to mount it onto.
Does the chair swivel 360 degrees?
The chair itself does not swivel but the pedestal will allow it to swivel.
We recommend the Adjustable sliding pedestal with that specific chair.
Can it be made to match the other DeckMate furniture I purchased or just plain colors!
Our captains chairs are only available in solid colors. Our bucket seating is available in matching colors however.
Will the seat recline? Will the back fold down?
No this pontoon low back helm chair does not recline.
Is this low back chair made in the U.S.A?
The low back helm chair is manufactured in china.
Do the arms move up and out of the way? Or are they set in place?
Yes the arms of this low back helm chair will move up and down.
I have an adjustable pedestal, standard in a Lowes pontoon, will this fit on that pedestal?
The Low Back Helm Chair requires a 5x12" mounting pattern. If your current seat pedestal will fit that size then it should work for you.
What is the weight rating for this seat/pedestal
We recommend you do not exceed 300lbs with this setup.
What does this seat weigh?
The Low back helm chair weighs 32 pounds.
Does the seat recline
The low back helm chair does not recline.
Do pedestals work on this seat and do the arm rests go up? Thanks
The Low Back Helm Chair will work with our Adjustable Sliding pedestal and the arm rests do raise up on both sides.