Pontoon Bench Seats (CRG85)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 84" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- (1) 28" pontoon boat seats
- (2) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the height & wieght of the CRG83?
This pontoon furniture group wieghs 156 lbs. The total height of the pontoon replacemetn seats are 29 1/2 inches. The height to the top of the pontoon seat cushion is about 17 inches.
What are the measurements of this bench seats? length is 84, what is depth of it?
For this pontoon furniture set the corner seats are 28" deep and the middle bench is 24.5" deep overall. Thank you for the opportunity!
Do you have the full replacement seats for a 1993 16 ft play buoy pontoon boat
We do not go by make, model or manufacturer when it comes to new seating -
We recommend checking out our guide on how to measure for new seats, you can find it here:
can i install in stern of a center console boat, which currently has no seating there?
Yes as long as the back of the seats are supported you should have no issue installing these seats where there is not seating.
If I measured correctly the width of my boat is 86" and I need the entire back seat do you have a product that would fit?
This pontoon seat grouping would work for your pontoon boat that measures 86"
Will this fit on the front end of a 2011 party barge?
This pontoon seat package will fit your 2011 party barge pontoon if you have 88" from your front gate to your side gate or pontoon helm.
Do you sell covers that are made to fit these seats?
You may find covers for all of our seats here: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/pontoon-boat-seat-covers
The corners are 28’’ do they make a 34’’ seat to go in between two 28’’ seats to make 90’’?
We currently do not make a 34" pontoon seat. For 90" you have a few options to get the most seating as possible out of your new pontoon seats. Many customers will use a pontoon 28" corner seat, a 38" pontoon bench seat and a 7" arm rest to give them 90" Inches.
Can I order just the tops without the plastic bases?
No, we do not offer the cushions without the plastic bases.
Can you put these seat arrangements on the portside and then on the rear add a 28" bench next to corner piece
Yes, you can arrange these seats however you would like. You will just need to purchase them separately.
what is the width of the corner seats?
These pontoon boat seats are 28" x 28"
Do the corner seats have storage beneath them and what is the radius of the rear corner?
Yes Pontoon Seats have storage inside of them. The radius of the corner seats are 8".