Pontoon Bench Seats (CRG90)
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 91" minimum needed across for rear pontoon boat seats.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This pontoon furniture package comes with the following pontoon seats.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
can I buy just the seat and not the bottom
Unfortunately we don't just sell the cushions. The reason is that they are built for our bases, they won't fit anything else. For example our seat cushions are wider than what even many of the new pontoon boat builders use so they won't hinge properly. If you have our bases and have a damaged cushion we can definitely help you but we can't just sell the cushion by it's self.
Hi, my exsisting rear seat measures 89". The bench I'd like to order is 91". Can I make it fit?
Unfortunately you won't be able to squeeze this grouping into 89". The plastic frames will prevent you from compressing it that much. You do have a few options though... the first is if you are removing your pontoon railing during the restore project you could move it out slightly so that you could fit 91" inside... many customers do this when they need to replace the flooring or carpet. You'd just have small gap in the railing but the pontoon seats would cover that up. We also have this smaller group that is very popular.. it's 84" - https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/classic-pontoon-boat-seats/products/pontoon-bench-seats-crg85
You could also just drop one of the arm rests from one side in order to make it fit. I apologize for not having a perfect match for that dimension.
What are the differences between the classic and premium seats, specifically CRC90 and PRG90? As I see them, the PRG90 requires 1 less inch minimum to install and it has double stitching.
The main difference between our premium and classic pontoon furniture is the size of the pontoon seat cushions. Our classic pontoon seats are not as plush and thick and our premium line of pontoon furniture also uses more layers of foam which makes them more comfortable. Like you mentioned we use the double stitching in the back rests on our premium furniture but also a lot more foam to give them a more pillowed look. As far as material quality we use the same exact materials on both lines of pontoon furniture. It's just a difference in style, stitching and amount of cushioning that creates the price difference. Both are great options and will last just as long.
Can I buy two PRG90's and use one for the back bench and split the other one into left and right seats up front? It appears this is what was done on the 16 foot Spirit I just bought?
Yes absolutely! However, the item associated with this question is our Classic pontoon furniture and in your question you mentioned the PRG90 which is our Premium line of pontoon boat seats. You could do this with either style pontoon furniture. Also, you can use our deck designer to build the interior and see what it will look like. Either way what you are saying will work. Thank you for the opportunity!