Pontoon Bench Seats (CRG90)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 90" minimum needed across for rear pontoon boat seats
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do you connect arm rests to the base
You will need to use the bolts that are given withe Pontoon Arm Rests to attach them to the Base of the seats next to the Arm Rest.
I installed your 80 mil vinyl deck material.... what's the recommended (best) way to remove spots of adhesive on the vinyl??
We suggest using any kind of adhesive remover. Make sure that you use very little as it may cause damage to the Vinyl Flooring.
Does it come with the armrests, or do I buy those separately
Yes. This Pontoon Grouping will come with the arm rests that are pictured. They can also be purchased separately with searching the 7L or 7R SKU.
can I buy just the seat and not the bottom
Unfortunately we don't just sell the cushions. The reason is that they are built for our bases, they won't fit anything else. For example our seat cushions are wider than what even many of the new pontoon boat builders use so they won't hinge properly. If you have our bases and have a damaged cushion we can definitely help you but we can't just sell the cushion by it's self.
Hi, my exsisting rear seat measures 89". The bench I'd like to order is 91". Can I make it fit?
Unfortunately you won't be able to squeeze this grouping into 89". The plastic frames will prevent you from compressing it that much. You do have a few options though... the first is if you are removing your pontoon railing during the restore project you could move it out slightly so that you could fit 91" inside... many customers do this when they need to replace the flooring or carpet. You'd just have small gap in the railing but the pontoon seats would cover that up. We also have this smaller group that is very popular.. it's 84" - https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/classic-pontoon-boat-seats/products/pontoon-bench-seats-crg85
You could also just drop one of the arm rests from one side in order to make it fit. I apologize for not having a perfect match for that dimension.
What are the differences between the classic and premium seats, specifically CRC90 and PRG90? As I see them, the PRG90 requires 1 less inch minimum to install and it has double stitching.
The main difference between our premium and classic pontoon furniture is the size of the pontoon seat cushions. Our classic pontoon seats are not as plush and thick and our premium line of pontoon furniture also uses more layers of foam which makes them more comfortable. Like you mentioned we use the double stitching in the back rests on our premium furniture but also a lot more foam to give them a more pillowed look. As far as material quality we use the same exact materials on both lines of pontoon furniture. It's just a difference in style, stitching and amount of cushioning that creates the price difference. Both are great options and will last just as long.
Can I buy two PRG90's and use one for the back bench and split the other one into left and right seats up front? It appears this is what was done on the 16 foot Spirit I just bought?
Yes absolutely! However, the item associated with this question is our Classic pontoon furniture and in your question you mentioned the PRG90 which is our Premium line of pontoon boat seats. You could do this with either style pontoon furniture. Also, you can use our deck designer to build the interior and see what it will look like. Either way what you are saying will work. Thank you for the opportunity!
On the blue gray and charcoal the end arm holders look gray is this correct ? I am looking to buy extra end arms.
The Pontoon Boat Arm Rests do come in Gray. The ones pictured in this pontoon grouping are gray as well.
Do you make covers for the 90in. Seats?
Unfortunately, we do not seel or offer individual Pontoon Seat Covers.
Do the rear seat arm rest attach to the seat and does it come attached or do I have too?
The Pontoon Boat Arm Rest is sold individually. But, you can attach the Arm Rest to the Deck of the boat or to the base that the arm rest is going against. You will need to attach it.
Is there a phone number that I can call to order these seats
Yes. You can reach us at 877-295-9522. Any one of our representatives can help you with placing that order. You could utilize our online ordering as well if you choose.