Pontoon Boat Aluminum Loading Ramp for Shore and Dock Boarding
Having a pontoon can be so much fun. Relaxing on the deck while your children swim in the water can be just what cures your summer blues. Loading up that pontoon, on the other hand, can be a struggle. Whether you are boarding the pontoon from the dock or from shore, there is a gap between land and the pontoon deck. While you could try to jump the gap, this might not be the safest option, especially if you are carrying supplies, have children or pets, or have difficulty making the jump. In this part of the voyage, a pontoon ramp can be the solution that makes boarding the pontoon easier and safer.
This pontoon boat ramp and pet ramp measures 74" long by 21" wide by 1 3/8" deep and has a pull handle on the end for easy use and accessibility. Made of lightweight yet durable aluminum, this pontoon ramp has a 600-pound capacity. The body of the ramp includes a traction surface to prevent slipping, even when wet, which is a real lifesaver when you're dealing with marine equipment. It's rust-proof and unpainted, with the mounting plates and hardware keeping the ramp stored securely under the deck while it's not in use. Perfect for coolers, equipment, pets, children, and adults, this pontoon boat ramp makes loading and unloading from docks and shores easy and safe.
- Pontoon boat ramp
- Dog ramp, pet ramp
- Easy loading and unloading on docks or shores
- Perfect for coolers, equipment, pets, children, and adults
- 600-pound weight capacity
- Traction surface to prevent slipping even when wet
- Universal mounting brackets fit most pontoon models
- Hardware included
- Dimensions (ramp): 74"L x 21"W x 1 3/8"D
- Dimensions (mounting body): 77"L x 25 1/4"W x 3"D
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Easily store under the deck and slide out when needed
- Include self-drilling, self-tapping screws for easy installation
- Pull handle for easy use and accessibility
- **Installation holes not pre-drilled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a Bennington pontoon boat. Can I fit this ramp on this boat
We would recommend measuring your underdeck width between the pontoons to make sure however it should fit.