Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1804)
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Seats Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats.
- 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon.
- (4) 38" pontoon boat seats.
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat.
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This pontoon furniture package comes with the following pontoon seats.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have a 2000 model 21' Sun-tracker Sugniture Series party barge I want to replace all seats in boat . 2- front ones right and left 1-rear seat and corner that turns around left side (left side is facing front of boat in drivers seat) 1-captain chair this is for sitting 2 people that has a live well under seat I don't need the live well (probably 36") Also I need the pad that goes over rear of boat that is used for sitting and tanning.. Do you have access to the exact replacement sizes and seats needed for this? Thank you
Unfortunately nothing is standard in the pontoon business and builders tend to change with every year so knowing the model won't tell us exactly what we need. Lucky for you we can get close to matching your exsisting layout or you can redisgn the lay out completely. You will need to measure for new seats then you can use our designer to set up your layout. I have included links to both below.
Measuring for new seats
In terms of the pad that goes over the rear of the boat, this is often called a sun deck or pad. We offer matching vinyl by the yard that will match our seats. Most customers will have a local upholsrty shop recover the pad with the new matching vinyl. This again is an item that differs by brand and year so we can not make an exact match to your exsisting boat.