Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1808)
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats.
- 84" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front of pontoon.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats.
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat.
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (2) 28" pontoon boat bench seats.
- (4) 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders.
- (1) Left pontoon boat arm rest with cup holders.
- (1) Right pontoon boat arm rest with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This pontoon furniture package comes with the following pontoon seats.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can we get the length in the back seat in 89 inches that is all our boat will hold and get it in the package deals. Is the red in your color swatch a bright red or Burgundy.
The closest we can get to 89" that is similar to this grouping is 83". You would just simply remove one of the arm rest from the back section. Our seating pacakges are set up as a conveince to the customer, there is no discount for buying the seating grouping or adding the pontoon seats indivually to your cart. In terms of the color of the marine vinyl used in our seats, I recommened ordring free vinyl samples. This way you will know the exact color you will be receiving. You can order vinyl seat samples with the link below.
Pontoon Replacement seat Vinyl samples