Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1816)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 73" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats
- 45" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front
- (4) 38" pontoon boat seats
- (1) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rests with cup holders
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rests with cup holders
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Classic CG1816 pontoon furniture set.
4 - 38" Pontoon boat seat
1 - Pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders
1 - Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
2 - Right side pontoon boat seat arm rests with cup holders
2 - Left side pontoon boat seat arm rests with cup holders
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can i get high back helm chair w armrest In the pkg instead of seat pictured?
Yes. The way to do that is to put everything in your cart individually instead of adding the package. Since there are not any price breaks for packages everything will add up to the same price.
How long does it take for shipping and can I specify the delivery date due to this is a vacation residence that I am not at every day.
If you place your order before 4pm (MONDAY-FRIDAY) it will go out that same day as long as the items you have ordered is in stock. Our Pontoon Boat Carpet ships within 48 business hours of placing your order. You will need to call us and let us know a date that you would like your items held until 877-295-9522
Does the pedestal for the captain's chair swivel? If so, how?
Yes the pedestals we offer swivel with a rotating mount.
Do you offer camo seat patterns? Can items be purchased separately? For example, can I buy just the console and flip seat?
No we do not offer the Camo color option on any of our seats. We only have the colors listed on our website. You can buy them individually, they are under the Premium or Classic category.
What is the weight of all this furniture together?
The furniture at its tallest point is going to be 30" from the bottom of the plastic base to the top of the back rest cushion.