Pontoon Boat Seats (CG1840)
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat seats.
- 73" minimum needed to install pontoon seats in front.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats.
- (1) Swingback pontoon boat seat.
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (2) 28" pontoon boat seats.
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders
- (1) Left side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat lean back seat with cup holders.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon boat seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This pontoon furniture package comes with the following pontoon seats.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
dont need stering console. can i still buy
Yes absolutely. You can give us a call and reference this pontoon furniture kit and our customer service team can remove the pontoon console for you and get you the correct price. Or you could use our Deck Designer software tool to create the interior with the console and check out. Thank you for the opportunity!
You show some colors in pictures that don't seem to be offered in ready made furniture. Can you order custom made pieces?
Unfortunately we do not offer custom made pontoon seats. Which colors are you referring too? Thank you for the opportunity.
How tall are the boat seat backs?
When the pontoon boat seats are fully assembled the top of the back rest is 29 1/2 inches tall including the base. The back pontoon seat cushion is 17 1/2 tall.
How tall are the backs of the boat seats?
When the pontoon boat seats are fully assembled the top of the back rest is 29 1/2" inches tall including the base. The back pontoon seat cushion is 17 1/2" tall.
Can I buy seats only without the boxes? I have fiberglass storage seat boxes that are just fine.
Unfortunately we do not offer just our pontoon seat cushions. The reason is they are designed to fit our bases only and the way they attach and the size of them makes it impossible for the seats to mount on furniture made by another manufacturer. The back rest cushions have an attachement design on the bottom that mates into our plastic seat bases. Thank you for the opportunity.
Greetings. I am contemplating putting pontoon boat furniture on the top deck of my home. Have you ever seen or heard of someone doing this? I am also looking to put pontoon rails with glass inserts to extend the rail up to 42" Have you seen anyone do this as well? Thanks for your help.
Wow! This sounds like a great idea and project. We have had customers use our seats in diffrent ways but never in the manner you are explaining, but that does not mean it will not work. As long as the backs of the seats are supported by rail these seats will work great for you. Please send us picutres of the final project. We like to see people's creativity at work!
i have a 20' palm beach and am considering replacing all seats. please advise what you recommend?
We would reccommend measuring your pontoon so that we can assist you with more accuracy. I will attach a link that will help you with measuring your Pontoon Boat. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Can you make the seats in bottomland Camo in a kit? Also wanting new fence metal in bottomland also my boat is a old 28’
Unfortuntaely, we do not make custom colors of our Pontoon Boat Seats.