Pontoon Boat Seats (CRG1899)
Classic Styling With Superior Quality. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 73" minimum needed across rear for pontoon boat furniture.
- 73" minimum needed up port side for pontoon boat furniture.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat seats.
- (1) Pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders.
- (1) Pontoon bucket seat with pedestal.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm rest with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure each pontoon seat base to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This pontoon furniture package comes with the following pontoon seats.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Does the furniture come with installation clamps? Does the chair come with a pole?
The captain's chair will come with a pedestal and all the hardware you need to install it. The pontoon furniture comes with mounting screws which will secure the bases to the deck. The pontoon seats come with all the assembly hardware need (all stainless). You simply bolt the back rest cushions to the bases and hinge the seat cushions in please. I'm familiar with installation clamps, could you explain more what you mean? Thank you for the opportunity!