Pontoon Boat Seats (PG1580)
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 90" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats.
- 73" minimum needed in front for pontoon seats.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
- (4) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats.
- (1) Swingback pontoon flip flop seat with drain plug.
- (1) NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See).
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal.
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seats with cup holders.
- (2) Right side pontoon boat seat arms with cup holders.
- (2) Left side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you have tan/beige color in CG1816 configuration? Also, do you have live well seats? What about applying vinyl over carpet?
Unfortunately our tan/beige color is only available in our premium line of pontoon boat seats. We are actually working on new livewell inserts that will drop into the seat bases on our pontoon furniture at this moment. You'll be able to turn any seat into a livewell and we will have kits also available with all the plumbing, wiring and the pump. We won't have it ready for another few months though as we are currently in the process of building the molds for the new livewells.
As far as applying vinyl over your existing pontoon carpet... I'd recommend against doing that. The carpet will eventually deteriorate and rot away under the vinyl and I just don't know what that will do the vinyl itself. The old glue may interact with the vinyl flooring also. Just seems like a risky move as you'd need to tear everything apart again to redo the floor. Removing the carpet is one of the hardest parts so I don't blame you for trying to find alternatives! Thank you for the opportunity!
Are the colors gray and teal available on group number SKU PG1579-300
Unfortunately no, we only have the Gray/Blue/Charcoal furniture with a gray main color. We have an Ivory and Teal color option in our Classic pontoon furniture but not the exact colors you are looking for. I apologize we cannot be more helpful and thank you for the opportunity.