Pontoon Boat Seats (PFG45)
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 45" minimum needed in front to install pontoon boat furniture.
- (2) 38" pontoon boat lounge seats.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm.
- (1) Left side pontoon boat seat arm.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
We have a premier 18 ft pontoon and within a few years the seats started cracking with a rust color that had spread. Premier fixed the problem but it is back again and the warranty is over. We keep the boat covered all winter and use it in the late spring thru mid Oct. What kind of warranty do you have on your seats and do you any idea why this is happening. Nobody on our lake is having this problem that I have heard about.
We offer a 3 year warranty on our seats. Unlike most companites our warranty starts over if your seats need replaced. Without seeing the seats it is hard to know exactly what is happening but it sounds like the uv protection on the seats is breaking down very fast. It is very important that the vinyl the seats are made out have protection built into them to protect them from the sun. When this happens the seats get brityl and start to crack.