Pontoon Boat Seats (PFG72B)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Quality Boat Seats You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Seat Warranty.)
Boat Seat Measurements.
- 72" minimum needed in front to install boat seats.
- (2) 55" bench boat seats.
- (1) Left side lean back boat seat.
- (1) Right side lean back boat seat.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure boat seat bases to the deck of your boat.
This boat seat package comes with the following boat seating.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest boat seats.
DeckMate Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you. make this for 97 hurricane deck boat? It has the 6" off set lip at the bottom back side of seat, therefore, the back will not touch the railing as is.
Since we are not Pontoon Boat specific, we need the measurements for the Pontoon to find the best configuration. I will attach a link that will take you to the measurements we need to make that happen for you. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats