Pontoon Bench Seats (PRG86)
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 84" minimum needed to install pontoon boat seats.
- (2) 28" pontoon boat corner seats.
- (1) 28" pontoon boat bench seat.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the height of the PRG86 and are all similar pieces (like PRG90) the same height?
This pontoon seating group is 30" high. All of our pontoon seats are the same height and will line up great in your boat.
Recently completely rebuilt 8'x24' pontoon boat (crossmembers and above all new) and I'm currently needing a rear bench seat (and eventual 8'x10 bemini top) to complete. My measured seat width is just shy of 90" (might be able to get 90" but would be very snug). I see this 2 corner and bench seat combination is 84" wide. Do you have any combinations that would get me closer to my dimensions or do you believe having a little extra space between would be better so water isn't trapped between seats or carpeted walls? Thank you.
Sounds like you are well on your way to having a brand new pontoon boat! Depnding on how close you are to 90" I would recommened going with the 28" pontoon corner seats, 55" pontoon bench seat and 7" pontoon arm rest. We have this pontoon seating arrangment pictured. I have included a link below. This will maxamaize your seating area. In the event that the seats do not fit you will only need to return the arm rest. I would also recommened looking at our pontoon designer. I have included a link below. You can put in your measurments and get as creative as you would like with your layout.
90" pontoon seating grouping