Pontoon Boat Seats (PRG6683)
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 66" minimum needed across rear to install pontoon boat seats
- 83" minimum needed up rear port side for pontoon seats
- 62" needed in front to install pontoon seats
- (1) 55" pontoon boat lounge seat
- (1) 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
- (1) 38" pontoon boat bench seat
- (1) Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
- (1) Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
These pontoon boat seats make up our Premium PRG6683 pontoon furniture set.
1 - 55" pontoon boat lounge seats
1 - 28" pontoon boat corner seat with cup holders
1 - 38" pontoon boat bench seat
1 - NEW STYLE Pontoon boat steering console (Click Here To See)
1 - Pontoon boat bucket seat w/ pedestal
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
could these be set up in an 8'x12' pontoon
Depends on the measurements of your Pontoon Boat. Follow this link to find the measurements we need from you. LINK: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Do you only sell the pontoon seats as an entire set? We’re interested in purchasing the lounge sectional set only.
We offer individual Pontoon Boat Seats. I will share 2 links, one will take you to classic furniture and the other will take you to our premium.
How difficult are they to install and remove the old ones? I'm not real handy but I can get help. I have a 22 foot FloteBoat Sunsetter
We are not familiar with specific makes and models of different Pontoon Boats. Our seats however, are very easy to install. Instructions are included in each seat that you order.
I have a 22 ft sweetwater pontoon the seats are very weathered. I am wondering if a person can just get the seats and backs as my base is good on all the seats.
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
Is there any type of discounts for pontoon furniture ordered
Unfortunately, at this moment we do not have any discounts available. We do price match however for comparable items.
I have a 21’ fishing barge .. will these fit?
This pontoon seat gouping will most likely work for you but you will want to confirm the measurments of your pontoon boat by using the below link. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/replacement-pontoon-boat-seats
Do you have people that you would recommend to do the installation? I live in the DC/VA/MD area and would like to replace all the seats on my 23ft Odyssey Tritoon.
Unfortunately, we are not familiar with the people who do install work. We are not affiliated with anyone.