Pontoon Boat Seats (PRG6383)
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Furniture Measurements.
- 63" minimum needed across rear of pontoon to install pontoon furniture.
- 83" minimum needed up port side for pontoon boat seating.
- (1) 55" pontoon boat lounge seats.
- (1) 28" pontoon boat corner seat.
- (1) 28" pontoon boat bench seat.
- (1) Right side pontoon boat seat arm with cup holders.
- Mounting hardware is included to secure seat bases to the deck of your pontoon boat.
This furniture package comes with the following pontoon seating.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon furniture with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How tall is this
30" is the total height of each pontoon seat. Looks like we are missing some furniture dimensions on this page, I'll make sure we get it updated ASAP. Thank you for your question and the opportunity!
can i get a set with a left hand cup holder instead of the right one in the picture?
Yes absolutely but we don't have that exact layout pre-built like this one. If you jump on our Deck Designer software you can build out your interior easily and it will price it out for you.
Can they be purchased without the base. I just need to replace the cushions and would rather not get into the extra work.
Unfortunately we do not offer just our pontoon seat cushions. The reason is they are designed to fit our bases only and the way they attach and the size of them makes it impossible for the seats to mount on furniture made by another manufacturer. The back rest cushions have an attachement design on the bottom that mates into our plastic seat bases. Thank you for the opportunity.
I purposely waited for the season to be over prior to writing a review to make sure that these seats would feel as good as they did at the beginning of the season and look the same as well. I am happy say that they have held up great and look as good as the day that I pulled them out of the boxes.
We were happy enough with the seats that we are planning on purchasing the "Left Lean Back" this winter to finish off the rear seat setup and might possibly consider putting furniture back up in the front of the boat because of the great quality.
All in all...you can't go wrong with these seats!