Red/Green LED Navigation Lights
Ensure your pontoon boat will be seen during night runs.
Be safe by being seen during late night and early morning runs on your pontoon boat.
These LED, deck mount pontoon navigation lights allow you to add or upgrade your running lights quickly and correctly.
- 1-mile visibility red and green navigation lights.
- You will receive both a red and a green navigation light with wiring.
- Keeps you, your passengers and boat safer after dark.
- Never change a bulb again- LEDs rated for 50,000+ hours of use.
- Sealed lights are completely waterproof.
- Extremely low amp draw means more time on water. Includes all parts and easy-to-follow instructions.
This deck mount LED sidelight is from marine industry leader, Attwood Marine. It is completely waterproof and rated for over 50,000 hours of use. Not only does it exceed all US Coast Guard requirements, it has the lowest power draw of any navigation light manufactured today- which means more energy available for powering your boat and enjoying
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have a 2000 Bennington pontoon. The starboard green light is broken and I'm wondering can I use these LED lights to replace them on an older boat. thanks!
Yes, this pontoon navigation lights are universal so you can use them on your Bennington pontoon boat.
Can't figure out how to get the old off so I can put the new on. No screw underneath platform to undo.
Sounds like your existing navigation lights have a top cap that must come off... are they plastic or stainless steel? You may need to use a screw driver and try to pop the top off and then unscrew it from the deck.