Right Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Furniture You Can Afford. (3-Year Full Replacement Warranty.)
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions.
- 17" overall width of pontoon lean back lounge.
- 33" overall height from deck to top of lay back cushion.
- 27" overall depth of lean back lounge seat.
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back.
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base.
We cut out the middle man! Because we design, build and sell our pontoon boat seats directly, we can offer you the best prices on the highest quality pontoon furniture.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon seating with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Do you bolt the lean back to the bench seat
Yes the lean back pontoon seat can be bolted to seat base that it sits next to. You will want to position the seat where you want it and secure it to the floor with the scews. At that point you can drill a hole through both bases and run a bolt washer and nut.
Can we get plain white seats?
Unfourtantly, we only offer the colors listed above for our pontoon seats. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful