Classic Folding Pontoon Boat Seats
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- 19" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 16" overall depth of fishing seat from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 17" width of fishing seat cushion
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are there arm rests available for this seat ?
No. This Folidng Pontoon Boat Seats comes are seen in the featured pictures. We do not offer his seat with Arm Rests.
Does this seat fIT the FIVE OCEANS 8 INCH marine fixed height seat base pedestal 360 degree swivel?
Yes, This folding boat seat will fit you 8 inch marine fixed height pedestal.
Do you have mounting diagrams and specs This is a relacement and pedestal is in place
This is something we do not have listed at the moment but we should and we will update the product with the specs shortly. However, the mounting pattern is universal. Your 4 bolt mount will bolt directly to our folding seat, stainless bolts are inserted into the t-nuts under the frame. One of the few things that is standard in the marine industry is the pedestal mounting pattern for bucket seats and folding seats.
Do you carry the base for this seat?
If you are referring to the Pedestal for the Folding Pontoon Seat, then yes. I will attach a link for the Pedestal. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/adjustable-boat-seat-pedestal-1
How thick (deep) is the seat cushion on the classic folding seat SKU PFS-300?
The classic folding seat is 4.5 inches of cushion on the bottom and about 4 inches on the back rest. Hope that helps!
On the folding pontoon boat seat, what are the brackets made from?
If you are referring to the hings on this pontoon folding seat they are made of aluminum.
Does the folding seat a sun tracker fishing barge seat?
Yes this pontoon folding seat should fit your sun tracker fishing barge perfectly.
Does this seat fit a2013 Suntracker fishing barge?
Yes this pontoon folding seat will fit your suntracker fishing barge pontoon. I would double check to make sure that your pedestal has 5 x5 bolt pattern
Classic folding seat does it come as a set of 2 or just the one seat.
You will receive 1 seat for 79.99.
Has the Ivory and green seats been discontinued or just out of stock
We offer the Ivory and Green in our Premium line. Here is the link: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/products/folding-pontoon-boat-seats?variant=655415613