Premium Left Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Seat Width: 17"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 27"
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base
- Bench seat not included
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Lean Back Pontoon Boat Seat Assembly:
- Attach Lean Back Cushion to the Cushion Hinge with the 1/4-20 1/2" Bolts and connect it to the Lean Back Base.
- Take the four (4) Wood Screws and secure the base to the deck of the Pontoon Boat.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Looking for a rear couch
You would need to take measurements of the available space and compare it to the packages we have or you can purcahse the seats individually.
Do you do solid color pontoon seats?
No, unfortunately we only offer the color pictured on the website. We do not make custom colors for our Pontoon Boat Furniture.
How long is the entire seat ( inches ) ? Not how many minutes
This listing is just for the pontoon lean back that will set next to another ponton seat that you purchase. The measurments for the pontoon lean back seat are listed below.
Overall Seat Width: 17" Overall Seat Height: 33" Overall Seat Depth: 27"
when you say "left" lean back does that mean it is forward facing on the port of starboard side?
It means thatwhen you are leaning back on the Pontoon Lean Back Seat and your left arm is facing the middle of the Pontoon. Thats how we determine it.
are the lean backs the same corner radius as the corner seats. i want to us a lean back up front on my pontoon boat. i have 80 in from front rail to gate on both sides
Yes. The Lean Back Pontoon Seat has the same radius at the Pontoon Corner seat. They will fit most standard railing corners.
I'm wanting to get ahold someone to speak with so I know I ordered the correct seats.
Please feel free to call us at 1-877-295-9522 from 8 AM EST - 5 PM Est or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you with any of your pontoon related questions!
How much do they way
This pontoon lean back weighs anout 34 lbs.
i only have 22 inches depth what i need is an l shape configuration 48" x 48" but only 20-22" deep. Can this be done. If not do you have any recommendations where to look?
Unfortunately we don't have the ability to custom make the pontoon furniture to that size. Most pontoon furniture companies will have pre-made sizes because of the plastic bases, they are all rotomold plastic and require tooling to produce them. The only way you could have something made like that would be to have it custom made from marine plywood. I'd check with a local upholstery shop, most do good work and could custom made you the seating you need. I'm sorry we could not be more helpful.
How is it secured to the boat?
In the base there will be a packet with 4 stainless screws, simply run them down through the base in each corner and into the decking on your pontoon. If you would like more support you can also use sheet metal screws and run them through the outer railing and into the side of the lean back seat base. Another option is to bolt the lean back base into the base of whatever pontoon seat is next to it. For example, if you have a 38" bench seat you can bolt the bases together. We only provide the screws though.
How long is the entire assembly?
Less than 5 minutes. The assembly time on this pontoon boat seat is actually the quickest of all the pontoon furniture we sell, all you do is attach the seat cushion to the hinge that is pre-installed on the plastic base. Unboxing the cushion and the base is the longest part.
Is the cupholder section covered with matching vinyl or is it raw plastic?
These Left Lean Back Pontoon Seats cupholders and a molder raw plastic.
What holds the cushion in place?
The cushion of the lean back pontoon seat is secured with screws to a hinge that allows access to storage in the pontoon seat base.
Hello I purchased the left side lean back and it came with a black plastic piece and two screws in a package can you tell me what that is for and where does it go
The plastic piece you are referring to is for your 28" comer pontoon seat cushion. It attaches to the bottom of the seat to help hold it in place.
Do you make seat cushions for deck boats???
Many customer have used our pontoon seats on their deck boats. Please feel free to submit pictures to Support@pontoonstuff.com and we can help you further.
Is there any vinyl on the lean back base or is just the plastic base?
There is no vinyl on the lean back base. It is just the hard molded plastic that we use with all our bases.
I don't find right lean...wouldn't I need both right and left lean to sit side by side(with about 3 foot space between them)
Here is the right lean back seat: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/premium-pontoon-boat-seats/products/right-lean-back-pontoon-seats
How much does the seat cost for the lean back base?
Unfortunately, we do not offer the lean back base separetely from the cushion.
what does bench seat not included mean?
This Lean Back Seat is only the leaning cushion with Plastic Base. Some are confused and think that they are receiving the bench that shows how it fits against a bench seat.