Right Lean Back Pontoon Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Seat Width: 17"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Depth: 27"
- Seat cushion is 5" thick, 18" wide and 23" tall with a pillowed back
- (2) cup holders in each lounge with enclosed storage in seat base
- Bench seat not included
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Lean Back Pontoon Boat Seat Assembly:
- Attach Lean Back Cushion to the Cushion Hinge with the 1/4-20 1/2" Bolts and connect it to the Lean Back Base.
- Take the four (4) Wood Screws and secure the base to the deck of the Pontoon Boat.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long is this seat?
This Right Lean Back Pontoon Seat is 17" Wide (Long). It stands as tall as the other Pontoon Seating that it will be up against.
How long is this right lean back pontoon seat
If you take a look at the featured pictures on the Right Lean Back Pontoon Seat, you will see a photo that lays out all the measurements of the Right Lean Back. But the overall length of the seat is 17"
What is the overall length
The overall length of the Right Lean Back Pontoon Seat is 17". 17" overall width of pontoon lean back lounge. 33" overall height from deck to top of lay back cushion. 27" overall depth of lean back lounge seat.
The Right Lean Back Pontoon Seat weighs a total of 34 pouns when fully assembled. The Pontoon Seat Cushion will come in one box that weighs 11 pounds, and the Plastic Base will come in another box that weighs 23 pounds.
Does Lean back has rounded back far corner like Seat Arm has?
Yes. Our Lean Back Pontoon Seats do have a small radius just like the Pontoon Boat Seat Arms.
Can we get plain white seats?
Unfourtantly, we only offer the colors listed above for our pontoon seats. I'm sorry I could not be more helpful
Do you bolt the lean back to the bench seat
Yes the lean back pontoon seat can be bolted to seat base that it sits next to. You will want to position the seat where you want it and secure it to the floor with the scews. At that point you can drill a hole through both bases and run a bolt washer and nut.
I'm not understanding how long this couch is..from one end to the other..??
The Right Lean back pontoon seat only comes with the actual Lean back portion of that setup. It does not come with the attached bench.
The lean back itself is 17" wide and 27" deep.
what is the total length
The total length of this pontoon lean back boat seat is 17" inches.