Left Pontoon Boat Seat Arm
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Plush, pillowed pontoon boat seats with quality double top stitching for that new boat look.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Arm Width: 7"
- Overall Arm Height: 28"
- Overall Arm Depth: 27"
- Overall Arm Rest Height: 23"
- Bench seat not included
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I got no instructions with my arm rest, how does it mount
If you open up the flap on the front of the arm rest you'll see supporting pieces inside of the seat arm. These are the strongest parts of the frame. To secure it to the seat base simply screw through the pontoon seat base next to the arm rest into the stronger sections of the arm rest frame. You can also use a sheet metal screw and run it through your pontoon railing in the back of the arm rest where the tallest point touches your fencing... many customers are scared to do this but if you look at all the new pontoon boats the back rests of all the pontoon furniture are secured to the railling with sheet metal screws. This secures them in place and adds strength to your railing, it will not void any warranties.
can you put new carpet over the existing carpet , we have a 25 foot 1996 crest
We do not recommend doing that, it will cause issues down the road.
How much do the boat seat arms weigh?
These Pontoon Boat Seat Arms weigh 17 pounds.
How does the 7" cup holder arm go on?
You can install it to the plastic base it is up against. Or, you can mount it to the deck of the boat.
What is the radius in the corner? I'm replacing a 5" wide Princecraft armrest with radius and would like to understand how well this one will fit in the corner.
The Radius of the Arm Rest is 8". They come in 7 iches width.
Our current arm rest has "channel" across the bottom near the back, approx 4-5 inches in from the railing to allow for the upright screw to be affixed the decking. Are the bottom of these armrests flat?
Yes these Pontoon Boat Arm Rests are flush against the deck.
I am looking to replace all my boat seats. I do not want to replace the bases. Is this an option? How do I find the same thing I have now?
No we do not offer just our Seat Cushions. Our Seat cushions are made specifically with our Bases in mind.