Reclining Pontoon Captain's Chair
Note: The Reclining Captain's Chair fits our Adjustable Pedestal with Seat Slider
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
- Requires a 5 x 12 mounting pattern pedestal.
- Found on our Adjustable Sliding Pedestal.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- 31" overall height from pedestal to top of back rest cushion
- 23" overall depth of Reclining Helm Chair from back rest to front of seat cushion
- 19" depth and 19" width of seating area between arm rests
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do the arms on the Captains seat move up and down if need be?
Yes. These arm rests move with the recliner. They do not stay in position when reclining.
Does this captains chair come with the pedestal
No. You will need to purchase an Adjustable Seat Pedestal separately, from the Reclining Captains Chair.
Just wanted to verify if this chair is available in white.
This Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat is not available in White. Unfortunately, we no longer offer the Seat in White.
How far back does this chair recline back.
This Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat reclines at a 45 degree angle. If more information is needed please email us at Support@pontoonstuff.com
How wide are the seats out side arm rest to out side arm rest Iam trying to put them side by side 4 wide in pontoon!
From outside arm rest to out side arm rest the Reclining captains Chair measures to be 27".
Could you give me this measurement? Width - outside to outside including armrests Thanks
Our Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat measures 26" from armrest to armrest. This is also the widest point of the Seat as well.
When I order this chair what size pedestal hardware do I need to order . there is nothing there now starting from scratch.
You will need 1/4" #20 Bolts or Screws. There are 6 holes on the base of the Pedestal that will mount to the Deck of your Pontoon Boat.
Do you have a cover available for this captain's chair?
Unfortunately, we do not offer Pontoon Seat Covers for our seats at this moment.
I am building a street legal sand rail, I want reclining comfortable seats that are water proof , would these work good for that and if so where can I see one in person, I live in Florida
This Reclining Pontoon Captaions Seat should work just fine. We are located in Elkhart, Indiana. open from 8am-5pm EST.
is ivory close in color to bennington biege
Our ivory is an off white. Without comparing samples, we wouldn't be able to give you an accurate answer. You can request samples at this link: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/request-free-samples
Do the arms flip all the way up to a 12 o'clock position for driving on the captains chair
Yes. These arms on the Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat will stay locked in position with the back rest. You can fold them up so that they are in the "12' O'clock" position.
do the arms on the reclining pontoon captain's seat raise and lower or are they fixed in position?
The arms of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat are in a fixed position. They can be raised so that they are not in the way while driving.
Is this chair available in white?
Unfortunately, it is not currently available in White. I would reccommend checking back with our website for any updates. You can also check with us at Support@pontoonstuff.com.
Hi, I would like to add two of the above captains chairs in the back of my 2015 Misty Harbor 245CU. They would be installed in back of my helm seat. Can you tell me if the two seats would fit? Thanks,
It all depends on the measurments of the space you have availableon your Pontoon Boat. These are designed to be placed on a pedestal and should fit almost all Pontoons out there. I fyou call us with your measurements, or look at the dimensions we have listed and compare them to your Potoon. If you have any questions give us a call.
I want to replace my beat up captain chair with this seat. Can this seat be installed on the existing pedestal without modification? I have a 2011 godfrey party craft 2086. Thanks
Our Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat has a 4 bolt square design. This is a standard pedestal set up for your Pontoon Boat.
I just purchased some of your white and blue seats to redo our pontoon and love how they look in our pontoon. I need to order a captains chair now and don't really care too much for the flip flop style. I really like this captains chair with the arm rests however I don't see an option for white to match the furniture I just installed. I see a picture of the white on your website but the drop down only lists an option for Gray and Ivory.
Thank you. We have just listed the reclining pontoon chair as an option again. The white is now avaliable.
Does this captainâs chair come in TAN?
No. The Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat only comes in Gray and Ivory.
Hello, I am looking for 2 seats type of SKU: RCL-Gray. I need vinil, main color - light gray and inserts dark gray. Can you produce this?
No. We do not offer custom color Pontoon Seats. We only offer the colors that are listed on our website.
Does the captains chair swivel?
Depending on the Pedestal that you place the Reclining Captains Chair, then yes it will. All of our Pontoon Seat Pedestals swivel.
The seat width is 19”., but what is the width across with the arm rests down?
The Arm Rests of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Seat measure from outside to outside at 27".
Wat colors do u offer does it come in a tan
The reclining pontoons captain chair is currently offered in three colors - White, Gray and Ivory. If you're looking for a tan style seat our ivory would be the closest color match.
Will this bolt up to a standard boat seat swivel?
The Reclining Pontoon Captains chair requires a 5" x 12" mounting pattern pedestal. You may find ours here: Adjustable pedestal w/ seat slider
It will not work with a standard boat seat swivel.
With chair in upright position can you raise armrest up?
You can raise both arms up with the pontoon captains chair while it is in the upright position
Will this seat mount on a standard boat seat pedestal with a slider?
As long as your pedestal is a 5 x 7 mounting platform then yes it will work with our Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair.
Is it possible to get a sample of color and fabric?
Yes you are able to get samples of vinyl of the Reclining Pontoon Captains Chair
You may find them here. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/collections/pontoon-samples
Do the armrests move? If the seat is in the upright position can I move one or both up?
The armrests do move on the reclining captains chair. When the seat is upright you are able to move both of them independently.
what is the weight of the captains chair
The weight of the reclining pontoon captains chair is 50lbs
Does this pedestal swivel
Yes, If you include the seat pedestal option with this pontoon captains seat it will swivel.
does the pedestal come with floor mount
If you select the option for the pedestal it will come with a full slider pedestal including the floor mount.
Why does the reclining captains chair require a sliding pedestal?
Due to the size of this pontoon reclining chair it requires a slider pedestal to ensure that the pedestal is strong enough to accomdate this chair.
Does the underside base of the chair accept a standard 5" x 12" sliding plate on a pedestal base (already on Bennington pontoon)? Thank you.
Yes this pontoon captain's chair is designed to accept a standard 5" x 12" slider pedestal.
Will the BS-301 and RCL- Ivory fit a 5 x 12 bolt pattern?
The BS-301 fits a 5" x 5" design. The RCL fits a 5" x 12"
I have a swivel-eze adjustable pedestal. Will this work on your captains chair
as long as the measurements for the mounting plate going on to the bottom of the seat are 5" x 12" then you should be just fine.
Do the arms of the captain's chair raise independantly of each other?
Yes. These arm rests can be lifted but they do stay at the angle of the Chair and move with it.