55" Pontoon Boat Seats
5-year warranty on DeckMate® Pontoon Seats
Premium Quality Pontoon Boat Furniture You Can Afford. (5-Year Warranty)
- With 19 inches of seat cushion depth our Premium pontoon boat seats provide all-day comfort with the largest, most plush pontoon seats available.
- A mix of different density foam, our soft touch vinyl and double-top-stitch seams provide unmatched comfort, durability, and beauty.
- 100% plastic-framed pontoon furniture with stainless steel hardware. We don't hide wood under our upholstery! Our pontoon seats will never rot.
- Our 55" pontoon boat seats use a pair of 27.5" plastic bases, which provides maximum support across the large seat cushion and two separate areas for storage.
- Drain channels are molded underneath and inside all bases on our pontoon furniture. This ensures that water can escape your deck and never pools in your seat.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats (Quality Story)
Our DeckMate® pontoon furniture stands out because we build it with better materials, and back up our quality with a 5-year warranty. You know you're getting the highest quality pontoon boat seats because no other manufacturer will match that guarantee. And since we design, build, and sell our pontoon seats directly, we can offer superior furniture at affordable prices.
What's our difference?
- Our Premium pontoon boat seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon boat seats will last. The quality of the vinyl used on your pontoon boat seats won't matter if your seams tear or rot. That's why we use the best UV & mildew treated polyester thread. SunStop® thread (click for info) is designed specifically for the outdoors. Many pontoon furniture manufacturers use the same nylon thread used in office furniture because it's cheaper, but this thread will not last longer than 3 years in the sun.
- 30oz marine-grade seat vinyl is coated and treated with antimicrobial agents and UV stabilizers to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance. This is one of the most important features of our pontoon seats. When you see aftermarket pontoon furniture that has mildewed or begun to crack prematurely, it's often because the manufacturer used poor quality vinyl to keep costs low. This won't happen to our pontoon boat seats. With top-quality treated vinyl, you won't need to replace them after 3 years.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- The fully enclosed plastic bases used on our pontoon boat seats have molded drain channels designed into them to increase the life of your pontoon's deck. When water is allowed to escape your deck quickly, instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking, the lifespan of your flooring greatly increases.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
We think you'll love the quality of our pontoon boat seats, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
Click the Ask a Question button.
Scroll down below Q&A to see reviews on our 55" pontoon boat seats.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How is this furniture installed? Also, what do the seat backs look like? Thanks.
The back rest seat cushion is completely upholstered over an injection molded plastic frame. At the bottom a section of the seat frame protrudes slightly and you drop it into a channel on the plastic base so it can be bolted down. Our 55" pontoon seats will arrive to you in 2 boxes. One box will contain all the seat cushions and hardware and the other will contain the 2-27.5" wide bases that will support the cushion set. To install first you will insert threaded stud bolts into the back rest frame and drop it in place on the base (the base has a channel that the back rest drops into). Once in place you simply attach the back rest with wing nuts and then hinge the seat cushion down to the bases. Hinges are pre-installed on all of our pontoon seat cushions so you just secure the bolts to the t-nuts that are on the plastic base. It a pretty simple process, thank you.
What hardware do I use to install the new seats to my deck?
All of our pontoon furniture bases will come with stainless screws that you can use to attach your seat bases to the deck of your pontoon (4 screws will be in a packet in each plastic seat base). Once you have all the pontoon seats in place you can use a screw in each corner of the base to secure it to the deck, nothing more is really needed. One thing that almost all pontoon manufacturers also do is run sheet metal screws through the outside railing directy into the back rests of the pontoon seats. We don't provide hardware for this as we found most customers get to nervous to run screws though the uphostery but if your railing has holes in it I'd recommend getting some sheet metal screws and securing the backrests of each pontoon seat to the rail. This will not void any warranty and it will help to greatly strengthen the railing and the furniture on your pontoon, holding everything together very nicely.
Can you buy cushions separate
Unfortunately we don't sell just the seat cushions but we do replace cushions on our seats. The reason we don't offer them separate is our seats are designed to fit our bases so the hinge points will not line up with what you have. Also, our seat cushions are much deeper than most and they just can't fit unless you build a custom base for it. I wish we could be more helpful.
How much does the 55 inch seat weigh? Thanks
Our 55" pontoon boat seats weight approx. 80lbs, this includes all the seat cushions and the plastic bases.
does the base come with the seat
Yes, all of our pontoon furniture comes with the seat cushions and the plastic bases plus all the mounting hardware you'll need for assembly and installation on your pontoon boat.
Does the back rest need to be supported by railing?
Yes this pontoon seat will need to be supported agains the railing on your pontoon boat.
I plan to mount speakers in several seats. Are the seat bases double walled or single walled? Wondering if I'll need to fish wire between and if I have to be careful of the depth of my speakers. Thanks!
They are single walled bases. You can easily cut into the bases with a jig saw. You will have plenty of room for the speakers and to run your wire because the ponroon base opening is large.
What is the overall depth of this seat. I see the seat cushion is 19" does this measurement include the backrest also or just the seating ? Thank you
The overal depth of this pontoon seat is 27". The 19" measuerment is the depth of the seat cushions only not including the back rest of the pontoon seat.
What is the height of this seat. Thanks
From the floor of your pontoon to the top of back rest of this seat is 30".
Hi , I noticed on some of seats it says , must be supported by rail , I'm looking at the 55" on this model it doesn't say that , I'm looking to put multiple 55" bench seats , but I have no rail to support back rest , will the 55" model be strong enough free standing with rail for back support ?
I'm sorry about the confusiion but are we in the process of updating all of our listings. The 55" pontoon bench seat does need to be supported by the rail or some type of support system.