Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furnitureuses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 31"
- Overall Seat Height: 33"
- Overall Seat Cushion Depth: 23"
- Overall Seat Cushion Height: 19"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 18"
- Seat Base Depth: 24"
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 5 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I have one of your flip flop seat and the back rest go ripped can i buy a replacement back
We will send you a replacement seat backrest at no charge. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include an image. In your email state that James Myers said you would replace at no charge. We will get you a new one shipped Tuesday. Thank you for you business!
What is the best way to mount your flip flop seat ?
Our flip flop seats have mounting holes on the exterior part of the base under the aluminum poles that support the back rest. You can simply screw or bolt the base down to your pontoon boat's deck this way.
The seat does not work in our boat will I be able to get my money back.
Yes absolutely. Please call us or send us an email with your order number and we will issue you a full refund and return the seat, if possible, at no charge to you. Please let any of my customer service team know that James Myers approved this refund.
is that a cooler under the seat? how good does it hold ice.
It's not insulated so it's not a real cooler seat but can be used for the day. We are working on an insulated insert that will help keep ice but now it's just basically a large open tub with drain.
Which way does this seat open........forwards or backwards.
It is designed so you can choose when you install it. There are hinge postions on both side of the base.
I need to know the width of the foot print please. I read the cushion is 31 wide but it seems like there is a couple inches of box on the sides?
The foot print is 32.5" wide by 16.5" deep. I apologize, the image showing the dimensions is not displaying properly but we will fix asap.
I have your flip flop seat. The backrest zipper has broken. Will you sell just the backrest? It is the turquoise blue color. I can provide my credit card number via phone. Thank you
We will replace that seat cushion under warranty, no need to pay anything. If you could please email us at email@example.com with an image and ship to address we'll get you a replacement seat asap. Please provide the original order name or number if possible so we can note the account. The image will help us to determine if we should make production improvements. Thank you for your business!
I have a 1990 Northwoods pontoon with a 2003 Honda motor. how does the weight of your seats compare with what I have. Hoping it doesn't add weight if I have the same setting
I do not know the exact weight of your current pontoon seats. I'm rather postive that your exsisting pontoon seats are made of wood. All of our replacement pontoon seats are made of plastic, which is typically much lighter. They do not contain any wood. The Pontoon Flip Flop seat you are looing at only weight 45 lbs.
i.e. Backrest. Is the sewn in design on both sides of the backrest, or is one side one color. Thank you
The back rest on this replacement seat has the color on both sides of the backrest.
I'm looking to replace a set of seats on my Bayliner Cuddy. I'm wondering if your flip seat would work well as a live well?
Customer have converted our pontoon flip flop seat into a livewell. It will take some modifcation but the drain plug makes this possible.
Is the bottom hinged or will it come off going down the highway?
The seat cushion of this flip flop pontoon seat is hinged to the base.
Do you have a back seat that will fit into 92" space?
To maxamize the space with seating I would recommened two 38" pontoon benches and a right and left pontoon arm rest. This will equal 90" of space but will offer you the most amount of seating for your space.
Will this seat work as a replacement for a center console cooler seat
Yes this seat will work great as a replacement for a center console cooler seat. Please keep in mind this seat is not insulated but will work very similar to a cooler.
Can you turn bottom of sit into a livewell?
Yes it is possible to turn the bottom of this seat into a livewall. It will hold water and already has a drain plug. You will simply need to run your the proper pumps, wiring and tubing, We hope to offer all the parts for a livewell very soon.
Does the storage area keep items dry?
No. None of our Pontoon Boat Seat Base are designed as dry storage.
I’d like 2 of these units but in plain white only. Possible?
Unfortunately, we do not make custom colors of our Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats. The colors we have listed on the website are the only ones that we offer.
Do your seats come with the necessary hardware to mount them to the deck ?
Yes. We include all hardware for our Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats. They should be included in the boxes that you receive.
What will I need to install to boat flooring?
For the Flip Flop Pontoon Boat Seats, you will need to use the wood screws that we include with the Plastic Bases. This will keep the base secure to the Pontoon Deck.