Pontoon Trailer Guide Ons
Set of 4 trailer guide posts with mounting hardware.
Trailer guides to help you load your pontoon boat in rough waters.
Will mount to pontoon trailers with frames ethier 2"x3" or 2"x"4".
- Sold as a set of 4 guide posts with mounting hardware.
- Carpeted bunk protects your pontoon tubes during loading.
- 26" overall height of each load guide post (4 per order).
- Load your pontoon then install guides 2-3" way from tubes.
- Mounting hardware is included.
- Powder coated black steel with black carpeted bunks.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How good are these in deeper water ramps? What if the back one is under water?
These ponton guides will work just fine in deeper water. Even if the pontoon guides are almost fully sumerged they should still help quide your boat on to your pontoon trailer.
How close to the pontoons do you install the guides? Do you leave a little room, or do you place these up against the pontoons?
Trailer pontoon guide ons should be mounted 2" to 4" form your pontoon tube.
My trailer is 1.5" x 3" channel. do you think they might work if I put a spacer to bring the width up to 2"?
Yes, it would work but could also weaken the connection between your boat trailer and the trailer guide on. I would keep this in mind as you add a spacer. In winding and rough conditions you will want the load guide to be strong as possible.