28" Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Classic Pontoon Boat Seats.
- Classic pontoon furniture uses superior quality materials in a more affordable style.
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Each foam pontoon boat seat cushion is built with a mix of soft & dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
No wood! Enclosed plastic seat bases for storage and high impact plastic seat cushion frames will never rot or break. DeckMate® pontoon furniture has a lifetime warranty on all frame parts.
- Overall Seat Width: 28"
- Overall Seat Height: 29.5"
- Overall Seat Depth: 24.5"
- Seat Cushion Depth: 18"
- Seat Base Depth: 24"
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide good customer service. If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues we will pay to return and replace your seating immediately. Simply contact us and we will take care of everything.
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement of any defective pontoon furniture.
- We pay all shipping costs associated with any defects or warranty, no cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your boat the buyer is covered, just provide us with an original order number.
PontoonStuff® Quality Promise
Our success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 3 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is the flip flop seat, the only one that you can use a live well in? we are redoing our pontoon and buying new seats and I am just trying to get more room in the seating.
Yes. I will mention that the Flip Flop is not designed to be a full functioning Live Well. Since its our only Pontoon Boat Seat with a drain plug, it can hold water.
do you offer a 55 inch seat in ivory and teal
No. Unfortunately, the 55" Pontoon Bench Seat is only available in the Premium Pontoon Furniture line.
I have purchased your seats in the past. I need new ones but not the bases. Can you supply new seats without the bases? If so, how much money can I save?
Please give us a call at 877-295-9522. We would be able to assist you much better if you could provide your order number when you call in.
How does the seat mount to the deck of the pontoon? Thanks.
We include 4 wood screws inside all of our Pontoon Boat Seat Bases. You will need to screw the base to the deck and that is how they will attach.
Can I put 2 28" Pontoon Boat Seats back to back?
Our Pontoon Boat Bench Seats require some kind of support for the back rest. I am sorry that we have not been asked this before, but I believe that with the 2 Bench seats supporting each other, you should be just fine.
I bought two old pontoon boats to make docks out of them one is 22' the other is 18' I have the plastic seat bases every one keeps asking me if i'll sell them . wanting to know what I should sell them for ? they r 23"wide and 48"wide.
Unfortunately, we do not have a visor avliable for this pontoon console yet.
Where can I mount speakers ( so as not to void warranty) in seat base?
You can mount the speakers anywhere on our pontoon seat bases. We never void our warranties for installation of speakers, vents or any other cut out you may need to make into the bases. We'll even replace the base no charge if you mess up when cutting (really). We try to make everything as easy as possible.
what would be the shipping charges for the 28 in seat that list for 229.99 >< would need to be shipped to 71334 zip >< also do U offer the back sun deck for a 1999 22 ft. Tracker Party Barge? Complete with the to cy. that hole it up when raised to service the motor >< I could send a picture if needed >
There are never any shipping charges when you order pontoon furniture from us so anything you order will ship for free the day you order it. Unfortunately we do not offer the sun deck covers as they are all custom for each model pontoon boat. We have tried to produce them but they just never fit properly, it's an item that needs to be made locally at an upholstery shop or you could even re-cover it yourself as many customers do. It's very import that the sundeck cover fit's perfectly on your boat otherwise it can become dangerous if people use it. We do have matching vinyl so it would match your pontoon seats. Thank you for the opportunity.
I read the premium seat's are dbl stitched,are the classic seat's not? thanks
Our Classic Seeating is also double stitched. We also use the same 30oz marine grade vinly.
description says they need to be supported against a rail. Will the corners work against only one rail?
Yes Corner Seats are the exception to the rule. They need some kind of support which the one side will do.
Do you ha e covers for these seats
Unfortunately, no. We only carry full Pontoon Boat Covers.
which models of pontoon bench seats have white for the background color? Alot of them look white, but they say gray. We need a white background with blue in it. Thank you
We do not offer White and Blue Furniture. We only offer the colors that are listed in the drop down menu.
What is the weight of the 28" classic? I can't seem to find it in your specs. Thanks.
The total weight of the 28" Bench seat is 42 lbs. This includes the seat cushions and the plastic base
We have an older Sweetwater 20' pontoon boat, rear seat is approx. 61" long, color teal/ivory. You don't have that size in your inventory. Would a 28" seat and a 38" seat with an armrest work out? Thank you
Since our Pontoon Boat Seats are universal, we would need measurements of the available space. You mentioned a 28" Seat, 38" Seat and 7" Arm Rest. That comes to 73 total inches and would not fit in the 61 in space you have.
will you ship to Ireland and if so could you cost for 2 x 28 inch seats ...thanks
Unfortunately, we do not ship to Ireland. We only ship to the 48 connected states with in the U.S.