Pontoon Boat Vinyl Flooring
Heavy Duty Vinyl - 15' Minimum Order
Note: Vinyl flooring is sent directly from the manufacturer and may take up to 3 days to ship.
Maximum 30' Length Per Order Due to FedEx Weight Restrictions.
- Enter the number of feet you need in the quantity box.
- Heavy duty vinyl flooring for pontoon boats.
Replacing More Than Just Your Floor Covering?
PontoonStuff® created the idea of Pontoon Flooring Kits and Deck Kits to make your project easier. If you need more than just carpeting and plan on replacing your pontoon boat's deck, check out our Kits below:
- Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Kits - If you can buy plywood locally this kit comes with everything else you need.
- Pontoon Boat Deck Kits - If you cannot buy the correct marine plywood locally, the Pontoon Deck Kit is for you.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specs
- NOTE: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install vinyl flooring to an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require a solvent based glue for this application, water based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the vinyl with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.
- Great alternative for replacing marine carpet on your pontoon boat.
- 80mil marine grade vinyl flooring is 102" wide.
- Slip resistant surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% UV stabilized marine vinyl boat flooring will not fade.
- Woven polypropylene backing can be glued down to your wooden deck.
Care & Maintenance
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
If we have a smaller pontoon boat (6 feet wide) can we cut it or can you custom cut it?
Yes you can cut the material easily with a razor knife to fit the dimensions on your pontoon boat. Unfortunately they only produce this material in 8-1/2' widths but it can be cut without a problem.
we are replacing carpet with vinyl, and replaced all wood already. With the seems between the wood, will i have lines in my vinyl flooring? should something be put over the seems and the deck screws
When it comes covering the screws, you want to make sure they are flush against the floor and are not raised. You won't have an issue with lines showing in the flooring due to the plywood so long as you go with our 80mil vinyl pontoon flooring. The thinner 34mil flooring will show the seams.
Can I install over current vinyl floor do Ihave to take seating and console off to install?
We always recommend against trying to install new flooring over any type of existing flooring on a pontoon boat. There's no way to know if the new flooring will glue down properly to the old vinyl. If you were to just overlay the new flooring on top of the old flooring you'd need to cut around all the bases on your pontoon furniture and console. I don't have a perfect answer for you... we have had customers do this and some have worked out and other have had problems. The nice thing about the 80mil vinyl pontoon flooring is that it's heavy and so even if you had problems with glue adhesion you probably wouldn't even notice it. Would love to know what you end up doing and how it works out.
can this flooring be installed over wood that was covered with resin/fiberglass coating?
Yes it can but you will want to make sure surface of the boat is flat and even. You will need a solvent based carpet adhesive as well.
Is the 80ml vinyl 24.99 a foot? I have a 25 foot Manitou
Yes the 80 Mil pontoon vinyl flooring is $24.99 a linear foot.
were do u get a solvent base adhesive
You can buy an outdoor carpet solvent based glue at any big box store. We do not carry a solvent based glue because it is very expensive to ship and we would not be able to sell it you at a reasonable price.
I need to replace the carpet on the front of our house boat, the sub floor is aluminum how much do I need for 100 sq foot? Also what solvent do I need to use as the adhesive? Thank you!
We sell out carpet by the foot at 8'6" wide. You will need to make sure you order a 3-4 feet over as we have a 10 foot minimum on all carpet orders.
Can I get a sample of your 80mil vinyl flooring for a pontoon
Hello! Of course! Here is a link that will take you directly to the page where you submit a request. https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/request-free-samples
We love the vinyl flooring, but would like any suggestions you may have regarding getting the remaining residue off the floor, and anything we may be able to do to deter the geese. I currently have an owl flying and have tied paracord throughout the boat in an effort to keep them away.