28" Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
Note: pontoon boat seats must be supported against railing.
Premium Pontoon Boat Seats
- Our Premium Pontoon Boat Seats use plush, pillowed seat cushions with a mixture of soft and dense marine foam for all-day comfort. We use double-top & standard-top stitching on all stress points, so you never need worry about torn seams. Our pontoon boat seats look new longer!
- Our pontoon seats will last! The quality of your vinyl and foam won't matter if your seams tear or rot that's why we only use the best UV and mildew treated polyester thread.
- 30 oz marine grade seat vinyl is coated and treated to exceed industry standards for UV and mildew resistance.
- Our pontoon boat seat cushions are built with a mix of soft and dense foam to give you support and comfort where it matters most. Our Premium pontoon boat seats are built with thicker, softer seat cushions.
- Seat bases with molded drain channels increase the life of your pontoon flooring by allowing water to escape your deck instead of being trapped and left to soak into your carpet and decking.
- No wood! All of our pontoon furniture frames are plastic. We use injection-molded plastic seat cushion frames and rotationally molded plastic seat bases.
- High-grade stainless steel hardware and staples are used on our pontoon seats, along with t-nuts, which are inserted into the plastic bases to secure each pontoon seat cushion.
Pontoon Boat Seat Dimensions:
- Overall Pontoon Seat Width: 27.5"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Height: 30"
- Overall Pontoon Seat Depth: 27"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Height: 17"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Depth: 19"
- Pontoon Seat Cushion Thickness: 5"
- Pontoon Seat Base Depth: 24"
PontoonStuff® was founded on the idea that rebuilding a pontoon boat should be affordable and that you shouldn't need a payment to get that new boat feeling. With factory-grade pontoon furniture, flooring, and parts, we make it affordable to have a great-looking pontoon boat again!
Here are some quick facts about us:
- We've been in business since 2005, and have helped over 200,000 customers fix up their pontoons. We sell to an average of 35,000 new customers per year.
- We sell more replacement pontoon boat seats than all other marine retailers combined, and focus on offering everything you need for your pontoon restoration.
- Designing, building, and selling our pontoon boat seats directly gives us a big advantage: We can invest more in quality because we control the entire process.
- All products are stocked and shipped from our facilities in Elkhart, IN and Dalton, GA.
Before building our own DeckMate brand of pontoon furniture in 2012, we sold nearly every brand of replacement pontoon seating, so we understand what makes a high-quality seat. Because of our experience with other seat brands, we knew where to focus our efforts in order to offer superior quality pontoon boat seats.
PontoonStuff® Quality PromiseOur success is tied directly to our ability to provide you with quality products and the best customer service. Quality and excellent service are our top priority!
- Industry leading warranty - 6 year full replacement on any defective pontoon furniture. No other pontoon boat seat manufacturer offers this level of service because no other manufacturer uses the same quality of materials.
- If your pontoon boat furniture arrives with any defects or quality issues, we will pay to return and replace your pontoon boat seats immediately.
- We pay all costs associated with any damaged or defective seating. There is never any cost to you.
- 100% transferable warranty - if you sell your pontoon boat, the buyer is covered. If you're a second owner, just provide us with the original owner's name or order number.
You're making a big investment with your time and money when you choose to restore a pontoon boat. Making sure all of our customers know we will support them after the sale is important to us. We will take care of any problems you have quickly and at no cost to you, as we personally warranty everything we sell.
* For more information about our warranty, please click here or call (877) 295-9522.
Orders over $100 is FREE! Place an order by 4pm EST (Mon - Fri) and we'll ship it the same day! For additional shipping information, please click here.
If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of your product, you may request a return for any unused and undamaged merchandise up to 30 days after date of delivery for a complete refund (excluding cost of return shipping). For more information about returns, please click here.
1 – Insert stud bolts (E) into the T-Nuts located in the black plastic bar on the bottom of the Back Rest Cushion.
2 – Place the Back Rest within the designated spaces and secure and tighten the 1” Washers © with the Wing Nuts (B) from the inside of the base.
3 – Align hinges attached to the Seat Cushion with the inserts located on the front of the base.
4 – Secure the Seat Cushion to the base with the 1/2” Bolts (D) (You can adjust the hinges left and right, up and down, to get the best fit.)
Click the Ask a Question button.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you ship to Ontario Canada or do yo have a dealer in the Toronto area
Please visit this link to place any Canadian Orders: http://www.canadapontoon.com/en/
I'm looking at your Premium 28" Bench seat. Can I get it with just one single color without the accent stripes?
Unfortunately, no. We do not make any customer colors. What we have listed on our website are the only options that we have available.
I am not finding the seats in the length that is currently on our boat. Do you make seats to length needed?
We do make custom Pontoon Boat Seats. What we have listed on our website is what we have for Pontoon Boat Seats
Do you have any seats with a built in livewell? I saw one on a new pontoon
Unfortuantely, we do not offer any Pontoon Furniture that contains A Livewell built it. We are looking into if for the future. But at this moment we do not offer the Livewell in our Pontoon Furniture.
Are the cushions only available? My boxes are ok
Unfortunately we don't just sell replacement pontoon seat cushions unless they are used specifically on our bases. If you have our pontoon furniture we can replace the cushions (at no cost to you) but since our seats are built custom for our bases they are not universal and therefore will not fit on anyone else's plastic base. This is a very common question and it is always less expensive to simply replace all your seating rather than try to have new cushions custom-made for your bases.
are the base included with each pontoon seats?
Yes. These Pontoon Boat Seats come with a sturdy plastic bases along with the Back Rest Cushion and Seat Cushion.
What is the height of the base from the deck to bottom of the seat cushion
The height of the seat base of this pontoon seat is 12"
what are differences between the classic and premium seating
Both our classic and premium line of pontoon furniture are made with the same materials. The main differences is the amount of foam used and the sew pattern on each pontoon seat.
Do they make s free standing bench seat with storage for driver chair
Unfortunately, we do not offer free standing seats outside of our Bucket Seat and Reclining Captains chairs. Those would be place on a pedestal.
Do you have the weight of each piece?
This product weighs about 58lbs for all 3 pieces.
On the Premium seat description it says "Stainless steel hardware. Only 316 stainless steel fasteners & staples are used on our pontoon boat seats". However, when I looked at the Classic seats it does not list that. Can you tell me what they use on the Classic.
Our Premium and Classic Furniture use the same exact hardware. I can assure you that these will be the same.
Can I buy just the bottom seat cushoin, I need 3 48" seat cushions and one one radius cushion. The rest of the seats are in great shape. Dave
We do not offer 48" seats. Unfortuantely, we do not offer cushions by themselves.
I need a seat to place in front of a center console and fit betweenthe t-top tower, would you recommend this seat? I am confident I can secure it ....
You will need to have this 28" Bench supported by a railing of some sort. They are not free standing seats.
Hi There, I have a Tracker Pontoon and I need a 20" Bench seat. Is it possible for a custom length seat? This 20" Bench Seat along with the 28" Corner Seat would be a perfect fit.
Unfortunately, we do not offer custom Pontoon Seating. We only offer the seating size on the website.
Does the 28â bench seat have storage? Do the corners have storage. I see the longer seat cushions flip up to access storage compartments. Also what is your return policy if simply donât like the seats but they are unused?
Yes all of our Pontoon Boat Seats have storage underneath. All of them also have the seat cushions hinge mounted so you can access the storage. Here is a link to show you our return policy: https://www.pontoonstuff.com/pages/returns