Choose Between Light Duty & Heavy Duty Vinyl - 15' Minimum Order
Note: Vinyl flooring is sent directly from the manufacturer and may take up to 3 days to ship.
Maximum 30' Length Per Order Due to FedEx Weight Restrictions.
- Enter the number of feet you need in the quantity box.
- Lightweight & heavy duty vinyl flooring for pontoon boats.
80mil Heavy Duty Vinyl Flooring Must Ship To Commercial Address
- Due to the heavy weight of our 80mil vinyl flooring it must go to a real business address, no exceptions.
- FedEx will not deliver these rolls of vinyl to a residential address due to their weight.
- There are no additional shipping charges, FedEx simply won't load these rolls on their Home Delivery Trucks.
Replacing More Than Just Your Floor Covering?
PontoonStuff® created the idea of Pontoon Flooring Kits and Deck Kits to make your project easier. If you need more than just carpeting and plan on replacing your pontoon boat's deck, check out our Kits below:
- Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Kits - If you can buy plywood locally this kit comes with everything else you need.
- Pontoon Boat Deck Kits - If you cannot buy the correct marine plywood locally, the Pontoon Deck Kit is for you.
Pontoon Vinyl Flooring Specs
- NOTE: This adhesive will not work if you are trying to install vinyl flooring to an aluminum or fiberglass deck. You will require a solvent based glue for this application, water based glue needs to evaporate in order to form a bond and the vinyl with an aluminum/fiberglass deck will not allow the necessary airflow for bonding. You can find solvent based indoor/outdoor glue at any home improvement store.
- Great alternative for replacing marine carpet on your pontoon boat.
- 34mil and 80mil marine grade vinyl flooring is 102" wide.
- Slip resistant surface is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% UV stabilized marine vinyl boat flooring will not fade.
- Woven polypropylene backing can be glued down to your wooden deck.
Care & Maintenance
Nothing is easier to maintain and clean than our vinyl boat flooring. Once installed you'll have a great looking deck without the maintenance required by carpeting. Vinyl flooring will also protect your plywood deck from moisture.
We love the vinyl flooring, but would like any suggestions you may have regarding getting the remaining residue off the floor, and anything we may be able to do to deter the geese. I currently have an owl flying and have tied paracord throughout the boat in an effort to keep them away.